Join a growing company and become part of a team of industry leaders! We are proud of our company culture and work hard to build a strong connection among our team members. We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits plan including:
· Base salary, performance bonus, annual performance increase and equity participation opportunity
· Medical, dental, vision, life, STD and LTD insurance
· Weekly breakfasts, monthly “lunch and learn” events and complimentary beverages
· Annual summer outing, firm dinner with spouses/significant others, holiday celebration and other team events.
Green Courte Partners, LLC believes in maintaining a diverse workforce and is strongly committed to equal opportunity being extended to all individuals throughout the employment relationship, including minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.
We are currently hiring a Fund Analyst to provide critical analytical support to Green Courte's Capital Markets team.
The Fund Analyst will provide critical analytical support to Green Courte’s Capital Markets team. Key responsibilities for this highly visible and impactful position include:
- Working closely with the firm’s Capital Markets, Asset Management and Accounting teams, develop and maintain the primary analytical models for the quarterly and year-end fair value analysis of Green Courte’s real estate portfolio
- Conceive, build and maintain dynamic models to monitor and provide insight on asset-, sector- and fund-level performance and returns
- Develop financial models to evaluate major sector-level exit strategies, including portfolio sales and initial public offerings
- Perform analysis to inform fund-level cash flow decisions including refinancings, dispositions, capital calls and distributions
- Participate in various forms of investor reporting and correspondence
- Work closely with third-party appraisers and auditors in conjunction with fair value process
Experience and Qualifications:
- BS in real estate, finance or accounting required
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a financial or data analyst for a real estate investment firm, investment bank, or other similar professional exposure
- Expert Excel skills and experience using data aggregation and reporting software that run in conjunction with Excel
- Strong experience in financial modeling and valuation
- Exceptional analytical skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and distill insightful conclusions from large volumes of data
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented and ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.